How Long Until Lump and Numb Disappear After Acculift?

Im a week pos op for acculift, i got lump and numb after done it .surgeon tell me to apply hot bag on my fact but it not reduce anything how can i remove it from my face it look very bigger than my normal face before op.when it disappear because im too worry about it

Lump and Numb 1 Week after Facelift

+1

The lump will require an exam, and the numbness may be reasonably anticipated to improve with time.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lumps after acculift

+1

This disappearance of the lumps is variable.Because of the sutures so close to the eurface they may be permanent. It is too soon to lose confidence. Speak to your doctor with your concerns

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Numbness and a lump after facelift

+1

Numbness of the cheeks and face is common after a facelift: the small cutaneous nerves to the skin are divided when elevating the skin to be lifted. This is normal, and typically resolves after several months.  A "lump" may be a blood collection ("hematoma") that if small enough can be removed with a needle, if larger then the facelift incision may need to be opened in order to evacuate it. Discuss these issues with your surgeon, who would be in the best position to judge the optimal course of action.

Matthew Concannon, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

It is likely these effects will disappear.

+1

I personally am very dubious about this method.  When things sound too good to be true, they often are.  Your best option here is to discuss your complications with your surgeon and allow them to take care of you.  I hope you have a great long term result from your procedure.