Long Lower Part of Face- Lips Hang Lower Than Desired, What Can Be Done?

I have a long face. The distance between my nose and eyes seem to be in harmony, but my mouth sits low on my face. My upper lip hangs over my front teeth and there's a good amount of distance between the tip of my nose and my cupid's bow. What are my options (non-surgical or otherwise) for reducing this distance with both the upper and lower lip? Is it possible to raise the lower lip too? Thanks.

+1

A photo, of your face, would help in the evaluation.  Aesthetically faces appear elongated when the cheeks are flat and/or the chin is weak.  

Long face with hanging upper lip

+1

It would be impossible to comment without seeing you.  A photo would be helpful to determine what your concerns are and what options might be available.

Marialyn Sardo, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon