How Long is Too Long for Breast Implant to Drop?

I am 3 weeks post-op as of June 2. My right implant is still very high on my chest. I had put in 492cc filled to 520cc on that side. I do not believe there is any more swelling as that breast is alot smaller than it was right after surgery. Plus there is an indentation at the top kindof like something is pulling up there. you can see a little in one picture. It is in like the 2 oclock position. I am doing "massaging" as much as I can. Does it seem like something is wrong??

It takes a few months for implants to "find their home"

A savvy patient told me this, and it's true! It is extremely common for implants to appear full, or high riding, in the upper pole in the first few months after augmentation.  As tissues stretch and adjust, the implant will settle into the pocket better and become dramatically more natural appearing.  Clearly your right looks higher than the left, but time is your best ally, and you may find that this improves on its own. I would say that both breasts will be a bit lower and prettier at six months. Upper breast compression by hand or with a band may help, but is not required for settling to occur.   I would not revise a high riding augmentation until after 6 months, since it may fix itself, and because the result is not as predictable if the position is still changing from the first operation. Your PS can give you more specific information and it is worth a visit to be checked and discuss.

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon