How Long Until It Looks Like It's Supposed To After Slim Lipo to Chn and Neck? (photo)

I had slim lipo done on my chin and neck two weeks ago and it looks like I had nothing done. My neck and jaw line look better, but my chin has the same lump it had before the procedure and I'm starting to get impatient. So, how long until it starts to go away? It is still tender. Help!

Slim Liposuction Chin and Neck

+1

Based on your photos, I see a little improvement. You are still healing, so it is very important to wear your neck compression garment. Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon as recommended for a good recovery.