How Long Will a Lower Lid Pinch and Peel Last?

Pinch and peel of the lower lids.

+1

The short answer is that a skin pinch and peel lasts "forever." But by that I mean that the clock has merely been turned back--it does not stop ticking. It doesn't tick any faster, though, so if a patient gets 5 to 7 years (or more) of improvement in the apparent age of his/her eyelids, then in about 5 to 7 years they'll look about like they did at the time of the procedure.

Hope this helps,

--DCP

P.S. I'm talking a "real" peel here...something along the likes of a Jessners plus TCA or similar.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower lid pinch and peel longevity

+1

Everyone heals differently and has different quality soft tissues,  It is hard to predict the longevity of either procedure.