Most Long Lasting Effects, Ematrix or Fraxel?

If I'm also interested in a fuller more youthful face, would Thermage and Fraxel be the best option?

EMatrix or Ultherapy - which is best ?

Thank you for posting your question regarding eMatrix versus Ultherapy ... 

eMatrix is used to treat atrophic scars, some ice pick scars from acne, rolling scars, box scars, burn scars and surgical scars.

Ultherapy is used to treat laxity of the skin associated with the aging process. It tightens the skin. It is not used for scar therapy. 

Read the Ultherapy book on the link below. 

Ematrix and Ulthera in Los Angeles

Ematrix is an excellent non ablative option for acne scars. Recent stuides have shown efficacy with bipolar radiofrequency for skin collagen production. In our office, we also use Ulthera to tighten loose facial skin and fascia.

Dr. Karamanoukian  

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Best Option for Fuller, More Youthful Face

Between Thermage and Fraxel, Fraxel has been clinically proven to be more effective.  The effects of Fraxel are long term, I have not had experience with eMatrix, but have heard good things about it.  The best non-invasive techniques currently for a fuller, more youthful face is the combination of Ultherapy with Sculptra injections.  Most importantly, choose a plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon who has artistic vision.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon