How long does kenalog reduce inflammation from artefill?

I had artefilll injected a little over a year ago in my cheeks. Over the year my cheeks enlarged and were too big for my face. I had a small dose of kenalog 10 injected into my cheeks. The cheeks look deflated now, but seem to be building up a little, it has been 2 months since the kenalog. Is there a chance the artefill results will build up again???

Artefill and too much volume

+1
It is difficult to answer fully your question without photographs I suggest that you return to your doctor, and if you both agree that you now have too much volume again  you could try another one or two dilute Kenalog injections. If you are OK now, I would not recommend any such injection as a prevention of potential additional build-up.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon