Tuberous Breast Correction by an Experienced Surgeon with Before and After to Photos in the NY AREA?

I am SO sick of being DISGUSTED with the appearance of my breasts, and I want them fixed once and for all. I'm extremely particular about the results I want and therefore want to see many before & after photos of tuberous breast corrections you've done, or your colleague has done. I'd prefer not to travel outside of NY but am willing to go anywhere within the country to get the results I want. I know there is no such thing as perfect but I want the closest thing to it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Treatment of a Tuberous Breast

+1

The treatment of a tuberous breast varies considerably depending on the nature and extent of the deformity.  

Tuberous breast deformity usually is bilateral, but sometimes the tuberous breasts involve one side only.  

There are two primary issues.  One is a constricted breast base, which is treated by release and expansion of the base,  and the other is a herniated nipple areolar complex which requires a resetting of the nipple areola back into a more normal position in the breast.

A consultation where you can be examined and a treatment plan specific for your breast can be discussed is needed.

Tuberous breasts

+1

The treatment of tuberous breasts really depends upon the severity of the deformity. Usually it entails an augmentation, expansion of the lower pole, and implosion of the herniated tissue after reducing the areola.  An in-office consultation is key. Good luck!

Tuberous breasts

+1

Hi,

Tuberous breast correction is not as difficult as it may seem when you consider someone who does a lot of this type of surgery.  It comes down to the basics and the planning.  No matter how harsh you think your breasts may appear, they can be corrected quite nicely in most all cases.  The key are the tricks one needs to add to your case.

You do not send a picture but your feeling about your breasts is very common.  Check out the photos of doctors with tuberous breast corrections and you will see where it is safe to go. 

Want to see a good case?  Check out this case.  If you are more severe than this, so what.  You have to get to a surgeon that is not afraid of your case.  Once you do that, you are on your way for a case that usually takes about 2 -3 hours and then you are not tearing yourself down anymore.

Good luck with your tuberous breast corrections.

Steven M. Lynch, M.D.

Steven M. Lynch, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+1

It is very difficult to give you any advice without at least a photograph

Please re submit with a photo

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon