Surgery or non-surgical procedures to improve profile of face? (photo)

My profile face has always made me feel insecure. I look like a completely different person in that view. I am 20 years old and I don't want to have anything too extreme done since I happen to like my front face view. But my profile side definitely needs some improving. I'm not happy with how my nose looks from the side angle. Along with my lips. They look droopy especially my philtrum with how puffy it looks. I would like to know what are my options.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

+2
Yes, you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. The photograph demonstrates an overly projecting nose, and under projecting chin. The rhinoplasty procedure would involve shaving down the dorsal hump which reduces the projection, and narrowing the tip and bridge line.
The chin implant would be inserted through a sub mental approach placed directly over the mandible to give added projection to the chin to help with facial balance. Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of examination and consultation. For many examples of the combination of rhinoplasty/ chin implant, please see the link below

20 and not liking your profile? what to do? surgery or injectibles?

+2
OK, Always if you are not sure if surgery or injections ( botox or fillers)  go with the temporary solutions first.  You are young and very pretty.  Like makeup, some injectible procedures, well done, can highlight your facial features.  But be careful, inexperienced or poorly trained "professionals" can really mess you up!  As for the nose, yes, a nose procedure may be in order, but I just can't tell from the pictures posted,   If you want answers,  post some more with true profiles.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Surgery or non-surgical procedures to improve profile of face?

+2
Your side profile shows a recessed chin.  A chin implant will better balance the lower half of your face.  If you place your finger from your lips down, your chin should almost touch your finger.  Your chin is fairly far back.  A rhinoplasty can subtly change your look.  Your cheeks could have a bit of filler or an implant to give your face a softer, fuller cheek.  Lastly, don't touch your lips...they are beautiful. 

Facial profile

+2
Your facial profile can improve significantly with a rhinoplasty to better define the dorsum and the tip along with alarplasty to narrow the nostrils and a chin implant. The biggest change will be from the chin implant. The lip philtrum should not be touched. With Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant your lips will appear different as well (in a better way).
Regards
Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose and chin

+1
Dear Mberries, 
First and foremost you have to look at the "bright side". You are a very attractive young lady, with beautiful facial features, nice lips and eyes(at least what's visible). No reason to "feel "insecure.
I would not recommend non-invasive procedures but (conservative) surgical correction of your nose(tip and dorsum) with chin enhancement (sliding osteotomy or chin implant) to balance your profile better. 
I think the choice of an experienced Plastic Surgeon who proposes and performs conservative changes would serve you best. 
Good luck !

Guido P. Gutter MD
Evansville Plastic Surgeon

Define what bothers you most

+1
Helping a rhinoplasty candidate improve his or her appearance tends to be easier when specific concerns are addressed. Offering a little more detail about what bothers you on side view, with respect to your nose, can be of great benefit to your potential surgeon. With respect to surgical or nonsurgical options, several exist for your chin, which is recessed compared to your nose. Fillers are a safe way to address whether a more permanent option will provide you with the result you desire. I recommend consultation with a Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Brian M. Derby MD on behalf of James C. Grotting MD

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Profile Enhancement by Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+1
A combination rhinoplasty and chin augmentation would make the biggest difference in your facial profile. This can be illustrated by having some computer imaging done so you determine how much change in the nose and chin you want. Whether you chin is best done by an implant or sliding genioplasty is an issue for further discussion. In regards to your lips, you would need to be more specific about what your concerns are about them.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty

+1
Sounds like you want refinement of your nose. An exam in person would be most important to determine what could be achieved.