If you go out of state or country and bbl Tt lipo Bl how long do you have to out of state for When can I return home? (photo)

When to return home after BBL

+1

Most plastic surgeons will ask you to stay off you buttocks for 2 weeks. Some will ask you not to sit at all, others will ask that when you sit you sit on a special pillow so that there is no pressure on the fat grafted buttocks. With that in mind, you will want to minimize the time you sit down, so it makes sense that you don't sit in a plane or in a car for a prolonged period within the first 2 weeks.

If you go out of state or country and bbl Tt lipo Bl how long do you have to out of state for When can I return home?

+1

All of my out state patients I would prefer to have nearby for 7 to 10 days.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Out of state for tummy tuck and bbl

+1

There are plenty of excellent doctors in the New York area to perform these procedures for you. I am not sure why you would go out of the area for a doctor. Remember that if you have a problem with your surgery it may be difficult for you to seek treatment with your doctor if he is out of state. Good luck.

+1

Thank you for your question, when patients travel out of state or out of the country, I recommend they stay at least seven to ten days after the surgery, for them to recover properly and be able to fly or be driven home, and avoid compromising their results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon