I want a Diamond Chin instead of my Dimple Chin "aka" Butt Chin? (photo)

Can it be done? If so, what do you recommend be done in order to accomplish this? Surgery, Artefill, Radiesse any other unique proceedure?

I want a Diamond Chin instead of my Dimple Chin "aka" Butt Chin?

+1
  There are several ways to help this but an implant +/- soft tissue manipulation can accomplish both items.

Chin Reshaping with Injectable Fillers and Implants

+1

While you can try injectable fillers which may be effective, no filler will be permanent and it may not be completely successful at getting out the dimple completely. in addition, fillers will not be able to make your chin more diamond-shaped or pointy. There are specific chin implants that are designed to make that type of permanent change.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Chin dimple

+1

You have a common development 'problem' with the 'dimple'. There are a few options.

First and simplest is tissue filler. Of course it needs to be repeated

Second is to use a gortex custom trimmed implant to 'lift' the center section and also reshape the chin to your desired shape

Third is to 'stitch' the mentalis muscle together from inside; since the dimple results from a separation of the muscle - genetics.

these are the best approaches; reshaping is best done with the second option

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon