I Want a Bbl What Do I Do with Tryin to Lose Weight and Nothing Happen? (photo)

okay so the other i had posted about me want to get a bbl + tt maybe not sure yet , but i was 235 before and i only lost 5 pds and now i weight 230 now and a doctor posted that my bmi 38.3 so now how does that work because i seen people on her way bigger then me weight more then me and they come out look nice like they never was big . So now im stuck on what to do because i want my bbl real soon before the summer end .Omg somebody help me ? BBL SISTER HELP ME

Brazilian Butt Lift at 235 pounds?

+3

I specialize in BBLs and perform 6-8 per week. While it would be best if you lose weight, it is not always possible. I have performed BBLs on women your size. If you really want to have the surgery, make sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs. You do not want someone who "dabbles" in it, as this can be a very tricky procedure, especially in someone your size.

I Want a Bbl What Do I Do with Trying to Lose Weight and Nothing Happens?

+2

It is not that the surgery cannot be performed at your weight from a technical standpoint.  It would be easy to liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1800 cc per buttock.  However, I often like my patients to have the biggest possible change, and you will not be able to suction out the majority of your fat due to safety concerns.  I am more lenient in some of the criteria, as I have not had any problems with the procedure. If you could lose 30 lbs or so, I would think it reasonable to perform the procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA