Is it realistic to expect to have multiple areas liposuctioned and rhinoplasty for $10k all inclusive?

I am looking to have rhinoplasty, inner thighs, love handles, belly and only one outer thigh done for that price, should I give up hope? I have had smart lipo before in those areas but I do not see a change. I am thinking if I am under, the surgeon may be able to do a better job. Anyone have suggestions for an affordable talented doctor on Long Island?

+1
   As a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and rhinoplasty procedures each year, I can tell you that achieving good results in both requires talent and skill.  One is not easier than the other.  I do think that having it done correctly the first time is best and will save you money in the long run. 

HOW MUCH IS YOUR BODY WORTH?

+1
Looking for a deal is a slippery slope.  The surgeon you trust has your life in his or her hands.  A complicaton will cost you more than double your "deal" to get fixed.   You only have one body or face.  My advice: do not look for a deal.  You already had Smart Lipo with someone and were not satisfied.  The best deal is to get it done right the first time and not have to pay again to "re-do".

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and liposuction

+1
Rhinoplasty  and liposuction can certainly be performed together, but rhinoplasty is the much harder/ technical procedure, so look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to get it done right the first time.
The cost of cosmetic surgical procedures are usually driven by 3 fees. These are surgeons fee, anesthesia fee, and operating room fee.
Please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery and our price list

Maybe

+1
Each of us has our own fee schedule. It all depends on how much needs to be done, how long it will take and the skills of the surgeon. Don't shortchange yourself, some of the cheapest surgeons are the worst. Take you time and shop around. But 10K seems a little on the low side - you need to figure in anesthesia and an OR fee too.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Rhinoplasty and multiple area liposuction

+1
Dear Makemepretty23,

Without seeing any photos or reading your previous operative notes it is hard to say why your liposuction did not work.  I would consult with a PS that has many years of experience.  They will be able to give you an honest opinion as well as a fair price.  You also might want to look into the SmartLipo procedure under anesthesia.  That might be a great option for you with a better result.  Best of luck!

Dr. Raskin

Elsa M. Raskin, MD
Greenwich Plastic Surgeon