Chin Augmentation/rhinoplasty Candidate? (Photos)

I am 18 and have been considering plastic surgery for two years now. I feel that my nose is large and bumpy and my chin is too small. I have a bigger problem with my chin but through my research I've learned that rhinoplasty is often done along with chin surgery to even the facial profile. In my side profile my nose looks obtrusive and my chin recessed. Could someone give me advice on the best procedure? Thanks, much appreciated.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

Quite frequently a chin implant is performed at the same time as a rhinoplasty. The goal of a chin implant is  to bring the chin forward which will also help with facial balance to make the nose looked less projecting. The rhinoplasty procedure involves shaving the hump, decreasing the projection, narrowing the bridge and lifting the tip when needed. Both procedures can be performed under one anesthetic as an outpatient procedure.