Long Island Invisalign Doctor Recommendation

I am looking to correct a minor problem. I would like to shop around and obtain quotes. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Go to the Invisalign website to get list of providers in your area.

+1

Go to www.invisalign.com and click on the menu button "Find an Invisalign Doctor" on the upper right side. You will be instructed to enter your zip code and you will get a list of providers in Long Island. If your case is very mild you may qualify for Invisalign Express which will cost much less than a comprehensive Invisalign case. An Invisalign Express case uses a maximum of 10 sets of aligners to treat the case. If a case requires more than 10 sets of aligners, then a more comprehensive Invisalign product will be required.

Suwanee Orthodontist