Need Good Facial Plastic Surgeon on Long Island or NYC for Excision Around Lower Lip?

I am looking for experienced doctor who has performed surgical excision of the lower lip around lip line and below. I have 2 areas of scar tissue I think its scar tissue that needs to be excised and sutured up-I tried Lasers to no avail since defect is deeper than laser can correct. I had it biopsy and it turned out negative..

Lip scar revision - Los Angeles

+1

Lip scar revision is definitely an art. Good aesthetic outcome can be achieved with the right combination of treatments. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Treatment of scar

+1

Who did you see for laser? Not every laser surgeon is created equal and you have folks who have done residencies and fellowships in lasers and you have people who took weekend courses. I would recommend making sure you gave laser therapy a fair shot. Excision of scars can help their appearance but you would be replacing that scar with another scar which may look as bad as the original one. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon