How Long Does It Take to Get the Invisalign Trays?

I got my molds done at the beginning of August and got my clin check at the beginning or the middle of september. I now I have just finish putting down my down payment for the invisalign and I was wondering how long it would take for me to get my trays in since i already did everything else a few months ahead of time.

Time to get the Invisalign trays

+1

The whole process from the impressions to the alignment delivery should not take more than 1 month.
Thank you,
Dr. Barba

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Aligners can be made in 10 days..

+1

Then you have to take into consideration the area that you live and how long UPS will take to deliver them.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Time for Invisalign Trays

+1

The normal interval is 10 days for the Cinchek and 10 days to receive the trays in the Doctor's office. Sometimes there are multiple Clincheks or other delays.  Good luck.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.