How Long is Invisalign Needed for a Malocclusion Like Buck Teeth?

Length of treatment for invisalign varies for each patient.

+1

Uncomplicated cases can take as little as 20 weeks, and more complicated cases can take up to two years. It really depends on how all of your teeth fit together and not just how the front teeth look. The best way to find out how long it takes is to be evaluated by a certified Invisalign dentist. I wish you luck!

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign to treat 'Buck Teeth"

+1

Invisalign is a great treatment option for many situations dealing with teeth that are out of alignment.  In a majority of cases invisalign can treat malocclusion (crooked teeth) in about one year.  An expirenced invisalign provider can assess your situation and give you an estimate of time, cost and treatment outcome.  I my office invialign consultations are no charge and patients can find out if they are a good candidate.  You can find an invisalign certified provider at invisalign.com.  Good luck Dr. Salazar 

San Diego Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign correcting buck teeth.

+1

Invisalign can correct many different orthodontic problems.  "Bucked" teeth are when the front teeth appear as if they are more forward  then the lower teeth.  They usually are prone to damage, because if the patient falls they are very likely to be the first thing that hits the ground.  To answer the question, it depends how flared the teeth are.  If they are extremely flared then braces may be the better choice. 

Miami Orthodontist

Buck Teeth correction by Invisalign

+1

"Buck teeth" most of the time refers to the front two central incisors standing out further then other teeth causing an unattractive cosmetic situation.  Many times Invisalign is a very good method for correcting this situation but sometimes traditional orthodontics or other techniques are needed.  I would recommend finding a good Invisalign certified dentist and going in for a consultation.  Most Invisalign cases can be completed in under a year.

Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

+1

Most Invisalign cases including "buck teeth" correction take from a year, but no more then two years in my office.

Each case is different though, and you should consult with a specialist in your town.

Hope this helps.

With your dental health in mind,

Dr. Ayzin

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist