About How Long Would It Take Invisalign to Close my 2mm Gap and How Much Would It Cost? (photo)

I'm 17 years old and have had this gap for my whole life. It's slightly less than 2mm between my two front teeth. My teeth are also slightly crooked but that's nothing major. How long would it take for Invisalign to close this gap and how much would my treatment cost?

Invisalign and Cost

+1

There are multiple factors involved in determining how long you would need Invisalign and whether Invislign is even a great option for you. More pictures would be helpful. Many cases range from 6 to 24 months. Cost varies based on treatment needs.

Natick Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign

+1

Hi Daniel

There is more info needed and measurements done before a final diagnosis and treatment plan is customized. More important is the the bite, reason for the gap. There are hosts of reasons why a gap is there. Depending on the finding it could be anywhere from 4/6 months to 24 months. And so the cost will vary as well. IF you post more pics of your bite maybe it will be helpful.

Bellevue Orthodontist