How Long Do Injectable Fillers REALLY Last?

I'm interested in filling my undereye hollows, nasolabial folds and a set of lines outside of those, marionette lines, and a little bit in my chin and cheekbones if there is extra. I'm trying to figure out realistically if I can afford the upkeep. Assuming I'm the "average" patient, what would I be looking at in terms of the average duration of Restylane or Juvederm (very thin skin so I'd prefer one of these) in each of those areas? A full refill in three months, half the amount in 6...?

Restylane and other fillers

+1

How long do filler lasts?  The companies report that Restylane lasts 6months, Perlane 9m onths, Juvederm ultra 6 months, Juvederm ultra plus 9 months and all may last slightly longer.

How long does Restylane or Juvederm last?

+1

The aesthetic results from hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane, Perlane and Juvederm last 4-12 months.  The large variability depends on the area or areas being treated (the filler breaks down quicker in areas of increase movement), each individual's own variability in breaking down the filler and the small differences in the different fillers.  For most patients, the results will last 9-12 months or even longer for some individuals.

Austin Dermatologist

How long do fillers "really last"?

+1

The hyaluronic acid based fillers you mentioned generally last about 1 year with a single injection.  Full correction is maintained at least six months and is perceptible for nine months.  There is some individual variation from patient to patient and also between areas - the more mobile the area the less the correction will persist.

Miami Dermatologist