How Long Does It Take for the Honeycombing Pattern to Completely Disappear After Pearl?

I am a fair skin Asian and 3 months out from the pearl fractional treatment. I still have the honeycombing pattern on my face and concerned that this may be permanent. Does it go away completely?

Pattern after Pearl Fracional....

+1

Yes, this pattern will become less apparent as the months go by, everyone is different on how quickly it subsides.  I like to encourage the use of a Retinol or RetinA as well to help with anti-aging and improving the texture of the skin after a Pearl Fracional.  If you do use Retinol or RetinA please be cautious to only use at night and every morning apply sunscreen on your face.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Pearl Laser

+1

At 3 months, it should be starting to get less.  At 6 months there should be little left. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon