How Long Would It Take to Heal from Three Veneer Implants in the Front of Mouth?

Healing from implants?

+1

I'm not sure what your question is asking as I am not familiar with Veneer Implants, not is the rest of the profession.  If you are referring to healing from dental implant surgery then the implants take anywhere from 3-6 months to heal, and the initial incision about 7-10 days.  If your question is how long to heal from the placement of porcelain veneers then the answer is there is no healing time.  Hope this helps.

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Implants, veneers, healing

+1

Dear confused:

I would love to answer your question, but you are mixing terminology.  Implants are not related to veneers at all.  If you are asking about how long does it take for implants to integrate (become a part of the body), the answer is two to six months, depending on the type of implant used, bone into which the implant is placed and the surgeon's decision.

If I answered your question, great.  If not, please check your terminology and ask it again.

New York Cosmetic Dentist