Long Time Gap Between Laser Hair Removal Treatment, Will This Effect The Outcome?

i m a 24 yr old indian.i had very thick facial hair and was undergoing laser treatment for the same and my under arm area..after about 10-12 sessions i moved out of county.i cant continue my treatment for the next 6 months.how much will it effect the growth?can i shave in this period without any hesitation???or would waxing and treading be a better option.i m a female!!!

Waiting is not a problem

+1

Waiting for a long period of time is not a problem and you will not lose the gains you have already made.  It is ok to remove the hair in any way you prefer, although you do not want to wax or thread for about 6 weeks before your treatment.

Burbank Dermatologist