How Long Does It Take to Fully Recover from the BBL Surgery and the Massages After Surgery Are They Included in the Price?

BBL recovery

+2

Brazilian butt lift recovery will vary for different individuals but in general, most will be able to go back to routine activities within a week or so. Physical exertion like aerobics or heavy workouts should wait at least several weeks.

Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery and Massages

+1

Average recovery time for patients is two weeks. And unless your surgeon/center specifically state that massages are included, the patient may be responsible for those massages. The more economical the fees are, typically they're not included. The perks cost extra. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1

Many different items can  be included in the price, and I would determine those things for the surgeon you choose.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Recovery After a BBL

+1

Recovery from a BBL varies from patient to patient and really depends on your pain tolerance.  I have some patients that go back to work after 2 days from surgery!

i have other patients that it takes about one week to start feeling normal again.  As far as massages, this is optional in my practice.  I use laser liposuction after I remove the fat for fat transfer, for increased skin tightening.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon