How Long from Consulation in June Till Surgery for Rhinoplasty?

How Long from Consultation to Rhinoplasty Surgery?

+1

There is no single answer to your question because every office and every circumstance is different. I may have a late cancellation because of illness, etc. which enables us to schedule a patient much sooner than anticipated. Contact your surgeon so you can plan your operation.

Time between consultation and surgery for rhinoplasty

+1

Each and every office has different parameters  On how much time it takes between consult to surgery. It is always best to check with your surgeon's office to find out directly from them because is so variable amongst different offices. For example, in our office it can range from 3-6 weeks  depending upon the time of year.

How Long from Consultation in June Till Surgery for Rhinoplasty?

+1

This varies greatly from practice to practice. Some offices can schedule procedures within two weeks while others might be booked out several months. I would recommend calling your surgeon's office to ask about the specific practice that you're interested in. Regardless of timing, ensure that your surgeon performs ALOT of rhinoplasty and review their before and after photos to make sure that you like the results that they create. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

You should ask the surgeon's office that question.  The reason is that the wait time can be quite variable.  For instance, I sometimes operate 6 times a day 5 days a week.   Therefore, I can usually work patients into the schedule in a week or so.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA