Generally, How Long Will Fraxel Laser Results Last?

Fraxel results longevity

+2

Fraxel results last indefinitely, however, it does depend on the individual. Having a good product regimen and the daily use of sunscreen of SPF 30 and above can help the results last longer.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel treatment results longevity

+2

I have been using the Fraxel RE:restore for 5 years and have treated pigmentation of the face, neck, declotte, hands/arms, and shoulders with great success. If the patients follow our instructions regarding suntanning and use of UVA/UVB sunblock with an SPF of 30+, their results can last years. This is also very dependent on the area of the US you live. My practice is in Tampa, Forida and the sun is very strong and watersports prevail. Therefore, my patients understand the need to re-apply constantly. I have also treated post acne scars and traumatic scars with the RE:store with great results. Severe stretch marks may respond better to the RE:pair.

Randall Latorre, MD
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

How long do Fraxel results last

+1

There is Fraxel RE:store and Fraxel RE:pair. Fraxel RE:store can be used for discoloration from sundamage and from hormones such as melasma, as well as acne scars. Re:pair is for deeper lines, scars and it might provide some tightening.

The deeper scars are improved by the production of new collagen which lasts indefinitely, similar to older procedures such as dermabrasion.

Ronald Shelton, MD