How Long Does It Take for Your Beasts to Feel Natural. I Had my Op on 9th November 2011.

ts to Feel Natural.  I Had my Op on 9th November 2011.

Breast Implants feel more natural about 3 months after Breast Augemnentation

+2

Debbiey,

Generally it takes about 3 months for Breast Implants to soften and fall into a more natural position after Breast Augmentation. Good results tend to continue and to improve for another year.

In some lucky patients who have a lot of their own Breast Tissue overlying the Implant it can become difficult to tell that an Implant is present especially when the Implant has been placed in the Submuscular Location.

In my opinion Breast Implant Displacement Exercises can speed and aid the process of softening and repositioning the Implant. Be sure to discuss this with your Plastic Surgeon.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-breast-augmentation-breast-enlargement/

Breast Augmentation and Natural Feel?

+1

Generally, breasts will “soften up” during the first 3 to 6 months after breast augmentation surgery. However, they may never feel as “natural” as  natives breast tissue.  How soft the breasts will be in the long run will depend on several factors including how much soft tissue/breast tissue the patient has to cover the breast implants,  positioning of the breast implants, and abscence of complications such as encapsulation.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Healing time for BA

+1

Usually by 3 months after surgery the breasts feel back to normal. Sometimes there can be some areas of numbness which can take actually up to a year to improve. But the "overall" feel of the breast should be pretty normal after 3 months, and certainly by 6 months, after surgery.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/html/breast-augmentation-procedure.html

How long before breast implants feel natural?

+1

As a general rule I usually tell my patients at my Austin, Texas plastic surgery practice that about 2-3 months is needed for implants to soften and drop into a more natural position.  My patients are typically thrilled at 6 weeks but I know that more improvement is still to come.  Some patients with larger implants in smaller breasts may take a bit longer, but again three months seems about the norm.  Implants will continue to improve after three months in most patients and some minor changes can continue to happen for 6-12 months especially in patients who were very tight to begin with.  As long as your plastic surgeon thinks you are track you should be fine.  I recommend implant massage for at least the first 3-6 months and feel this helps to position the implants sooner and keep the capsule open and soft. 

Cheers,

Dr. Kerr

How Long Does It Take for Your Breasts to Feel Natural.Answr:

+1

In most cases after Augmentation, they are starting to soften and drop by 4-6 weeks and by 3 months they should be pretty natural. I always get nervous in my patients that are still firm or high at 3 months and would follow my patients along with vigorous massage up to the 6 months mark and then reassess. But in most cases breasts are very natural by 3 months...

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Healing time after breast augmentation

+1

Healing time is different for each person.  Most swelling will decrease by two to three weeks.  Breasts will get soft around implants by two to three months; however, it will depend on how tight one's muscle and skin were prior to surgery.  

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com

Normal Post-op Course...

+1

Most patients begin to feel the breast soften and feel more "natural" after about 3-4 weeks. However, the breasts continue to slowly improve as the tissues relax and the shape improves. By 6 months the process is pretty well complete.

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

Healing after breast augmentation

+1

Healing after breast augmentation takes time.  early swelling decreases in the first two weeks but the biggest changes occur over 4-6 weeks .  The final shape takes at least three months or longer if your skin is very tight or implants very large

Feeling natural after a breast augmentation

+1

Although most patients feel pretty much back to normal in about 6 weeks, some small areas can remain numb and take a number of months to get to their final result.

May be three months for breast to feel natural

+1

There are many factors which go into the healing equation such as implant size, pocket position, skin laxity. Generally after augmentation it may take three months, though perhaps longer for the breast envelope to expand and the implant to meld and form with the breast. Some call this 'dropping' as the implant begins to sit more comfortably in the breast. We think things improve over the entire first year.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com