How long would it take for the redness to disappear from fraxel treatment?

I had my 2nd session done two months ago and my cheeks are still red. I had fraxel to treat my acne scars and the doctor went very aggressive on my cheeks. It was very painful. But now, I am worried about the redness won't fade away. The doctor suggest that I should do dermapen instead of fraxel to finish of the course. I am Asian and have a light brown skin. 

Acne scars and Asian Skin

+1
Asian skin is very delicate and it is normal to be red after the Fraxel, especially if your scars were treated.  Wait and see how the redness fades out.  In the future you might be a better candidate for eMatrix for your acne scars.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel.