How long does it take for the muscles to regain their former strength?

I had botox 6 months ago to glabella and crows feet. At first I didnt notice much difference for over 3 weeks then my cheeks rose up high and tight as if I had a face lift. Over the next few months as the botox started to wear off (3-4 months) my face started to sag and wrinkles started showing up around eyes as the area became very lax. My temples caved in causing the muscles there that hold the cheek up to fall.

Botox and Effects

+1
The effects - both good and bad- of Botox last 4 to 6 months.  If you are experiencing excess wrinkles I would suggest you consult a plastic surgeon about possible facial surgery.  Please let me know what happens.

Botox and muscle function

+1
If botox was used only once on the muscles, the normal muscle function should come back within 4-6 months.  Best of luck.