How long will it take for the eye puffiness, huge water retention in face and swollen jowls to resolve from Hyaluronidase?

Had an overfill of juvaderm in cheeks injected 3 months ago. Iv had several rounds of hyaluronidase to dissolve. Im not sure how much filler is left and what is swelling at this point. Large amount of water retention in cheek malar area, jowls and under eyes 2 weeks later. Left cheek is still much larger. Not sure where to turn now or what to do? Im a very lean athletic women and my nutrition is impeccable. So my puffy face has become overwhelming and Iv gone into a depression from all of this.

Swelling after juvederm injections

+1
I am sorry to hear of your difficulty after Juvederm injection..Without examining you, It is of course impossible to make a diagnosis or to give a definitive answer.  In general, Juvederm typically does respond well to hyaluronidase injection but is more difficult to dissolve than some other fillers.without knowing the dose of hyaluronidase injected the volume in which this dose was administered, and some other information, it is not possible to fully answer your question.  There can be other reasons for swelling after filler injection as well.  I would discuss this at greater length with your injecting physician to make sure that all possibilities have been considered..  Best of luck.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon