How Long Will It Take for the Acid Frost to Go Away? (photo)

I have accidently got TCA acid (from TCA Mole Remover) on healthy skin on my chin as I was trying to get rid of a beauty spot. I am worried as it's now turned into frost and looks strange and won't go away. Could you please give me advice. Also as I was trying to get rid of the black beauty spot on my chin the Spot was not turning frosty white which it was supposed to, even after I dabbed it with the acid. However the outside of my skin immediately frosted when touched once with the acid by accident.

Using TCA to remove moles is highly dangerous

+1

You should see a dermatologist as soon as possible. What you have created could possibly be much worse than your beauty mark and could scar you very badly. TCA peels are absolutely not to be used by untrained hands, nor should they be used to remove beauty marks, which are in essence, a type of mole. Throw away whatever you bought and get to a trained physician for treatment.

Mole removal

+1

I highly do not recommend using TCA to treat moles.  TCA will not remove moles.  Please see a facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist for an evaluation. 

Sam Naficy, MD

TCA

+1

TCA does not remove moles. Chronic irritation of moles is dangerous. You need to consult a plastic surgeon or dermatologist