How long does it take for the swelling to disappear after Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction?

I am wider across the back and stomach than pre surgery and I wear my compression garment 24/7, I am currently 2 weeks post op. Feeling discouraged please help.

Swelling & Final Results

+2
It is common to still be swollen just 2 weeks post-op and you may continue to experience swelling for up to 6 weeks, if not more, after surgery. It may appear that you are wider across your back and stomach because of the swelling and fluid that may still be draining from the liposuction. Most importantly, if this is a huge concern or causing you any unusual pain I would address this with your plastic surgeon. Do not feel discouraged yet because you are still in the first few weeks of your recovery. I always recommend my patients to wait to go clothes shopping until 3 months after this kind of procedure because that is around the time patients begin to see their final results.

Buttock augmentation swelling

+2
Usually it can take several weeks for most of the swelling to subside, but it may take months to see the finatl result.

SWOLLEN AFTER BODY CONTOURING

+2
Swelling from liposuction and fat grafting typically takes about 3 months to completely resolve.  Continue to use your garment.  It is helpful in the management of your swelling.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS