How Long Until I See Sculptra Results? 5 Months, 5 Vials Later, and No Change.

Hello, I have had 5 vials of sculptra injected in my face. It has been 5 months since my first injection and I have not seen any difference in my face. Is the sculptra not working or is it too soon? How long does it take for the full effect? I see posts where patients are stating they noticed a difference after 3-4 months. Thanks

How long until Sculptra results are seen

+1

Sculptra treatment causes an increase in volume that is extremely gradual, starting 3 months after the first injection and achieving a maximum effect at approximately 5 to 6 months post injection. After 5 months and 5 vials, I also would expect you to see some improvement. Since every face is different, the experience and technique of your physician injector is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result. Ask your injecting physician to show you a before and after picture comparison of your face to really assess the degree of improvement. It is for just this reason that we always do before treatment photos in my office.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon