How Long Does It Take for Numbness, Tingling and Tightness in my Lips to Be Gone After Lip Reduction Surgery?

Hello there, I had lip reduction surgery on both lips about 7 weeks ago and I still Have numbness, tingling and tightness especially when i smile. Just curious as to how it will take for me to feel normal again ( little or no tingling-like sensations or tightness). Thanks.

Tightness and numbness after lip reduction

+1

You can expect to improve gradually over the next several months.  These are all normal findings after the surgery.   The tingling is the result of your nerves coming back on line.