How Long Does It Take for my Belly to Heal After C Section and Another Surgery to Remove Hematoma?

I had an emergency c section due to fetal distress which later on resulted in a massive hematoma that had to be removed a week later by another surgery, they had to open the same scar and drain a massive collection of blood infront of the bladder. 5 weeks later, my belly still looks inflated and i would like to know how long do i have to wait before starting any exercise program ? and if it will ever be safe for me to do abs workouts? note ( I had healthy pregnancy and i've always been active ).

C-section and hematoma drainage last more than 2 months to heal completely

+1

my council it  is wait at least 3 months after this problem resolution  to start excercising again, nothing to see with rectus muscles  so  preferentely begin with an elastic compressive belly  garment  and after 1  month later you might dont utilize the garment again

Mexico Plastic Surgeon