How Long Will It Take for Invisalign to Turn This Crooked Tooth? (photo)

Have two teeth like this and a gap. Maybe 16 trays or more ?

INVISALIGN TO ROTATE CUSPID NOT LIKELY TO WORK WELL

+2

I think fixed braces would be a lot more effective for a problem like this.  Cuspids are about the worst possible teeth when trying to correct rotations with Invisalign.

Phoenix Orthodontist

Invisalign to Turn a Crooked Tooth

+2

The tooth in question is a canine, which is very difficult to rotate with Invisalign. I doubt if it can be done with Invisalign alone, AND close the gaps.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

How long to rotate a tooth

+2

Rotations are difficult with Invisalign, especially if they are canine teeth....At most you can get 1 or 2 degrees of correction for each aligner so if the tooth is rotated 45 degrees then you are talking about a lot of aligners.  Sometimes braces are a better choice

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist