How long would it take to fix my underbite? What are the expected costs? (photos)

I'm 19 years old and living in Sydney, Australia.I just wanted to know the costs of fixing my teeth. They're crooked and underbite, as can be seen in the photos. How much are the overall expected costs to completely fix my teeth (braces, and/or possible surgery), and how long would the process take? Can I also be referred to any dentists in Sydney that can fix my underbite? I would also like to know if there are any financial help I can get, if that is even possible? Thank you in advance.

How Long to Fix My Underbite?

+1
Congratulations for taking this important step to fix your underbite. You will be extremely happy when you are finished. The good news is that you have one of the best orthodontists in the world right in your city of Sydney. Look up Dr. Derek Mahony and he will take good care of you.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist