How Long Will Fat Transfer Last in Acne Scars?

I have acne scars on my cheeks and forehead. How long will fat transfer last in this area? Can the indented scars be completely gone with fat transfer? What should I ask my surgeon before getting fat transfer? How much is the average cost for this area?

Fat transfer for acne scarring.

+2

Fat injection is a popular and effective way to fill a deflated cheek, brow lips or around the orbit and temporal area. It looks very natural and soft when done properly. In my experience, it is not adequate for acne scaring. You will still see the acne pitting, but the fullness of the area will improve the look. Fat injection and fractional co2 laser to the acne area will give you the best result. Thanks, Luis Vinas MD