How Long Will my Face Be Numb

11 days ago i got hit in the eye (left lower eye socket)since then my left upper jaw under eye to center of nose has been numb i considered it a "minor blow"but it is still numb . will feeling come back and if so how long before it does

This is not a minor blow.

+2

I would recommend that you are assessed for your trauma.  Since this is not an emergency, I recommend that you have your regular doctor refer you to a facial plastic surgeon for an assessment.  This specialist will be able to provide you guidance regarding what to expect.  It is important to rule out a fracture caused by your trauma that is responsible for the loss of sensation.