How Long Do Ematrix Results Last and Will my Skin Go Back to What It Used to Be?

I just finished my first ematrix treatment. So far, I am loving the result. I will stick with my five treatment (4 weeks apartment) I have two questions to ask a. can I get silk peel in between my ematrix treatments? b. After five ematrix treatments? Will my skin go back to what it used to be? Or the good result will last?

Maintenance after EMatrix Treatments

+1

Sublative rejuvenation with the eMatrix is a very effective procedure to tighten and rejuvenate photoaged skin. It is used for patients with mild to moderate wrinkles and acne scars. It is also effective for the delicate skin around the eyes and on the neck. The standard treatment course is 3 to 4 sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart but is customized based on the severity of the skin condition and your objectives. An effective treatment protocol for moderate to severe wrinkles or acne scars involves five to six monthly treatments. Each treatment can typically be completed in 15-20 minutes. A touch-up session, as indicated, is generally every 6 months so your nice results can last as long as you keep up with the treatments. You should wait at least one week before or after eMatrix treatments when planning a SilkPeel.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/medical-spa-services/facial-rejuvenation/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon