How Long Does Droopy Eyebrow Last After Having Dysport Side Effect?

I was administered dysport in between brows. why did my eyes fall or drop to my lashes and how long will it stay like that ?

Dysport

+1

Good news is that the effects of Dysport will wear off in about 3-4 months.  The drooping may resolve sooner than this. 

Heavy brows after Dysport

+1

Greetings~

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate Dysport experience.  When treating between the brows to address the vertical scowl lines, we are treating the muscles that run horizontally over the brow and when they contract create the vertical lines.  If instead of injecting those muscles part of the frontalis muscle (the muscles responsible for raising the eyebrows) is injected and weakened the brows can fall and flatten.  Though the effects of Dysport generally last 3-4 months, unwanted outcomes such as this generally resolve much sooner. (a few weeks)  The good news is, it will wear off. Hang in there.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com

Help for eyelid droop

+1

The droop usually lasts for a much shorter time than does the treatment and often resolves within two weeks on its own. If needed you can use  the drops already described to try to shorten the process.

Birmingham Dermatologist

Dysport and eyelids

+1

Thankfully all botulinum toxins are temporary in their effect in this case. It wears off within 3-4 months, although it actually takes longer to fully recover. None the less, the heaviness will resolve sooner then later.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyebrow or eyelid droop is uncommon after Botox - will resolve with time

+1

Luckily your eyebrow or eyelid droop will resolve when the Botox wears off. This can last several weeks to several months but will resolve completely. You can use several types of drops to elevate the eyelid if you're suffering from eyelid droop - these include apraclonidine, neosynephrine hydrochloride and brimonidine. These medication do have side effects so I would recommend discussing with your injector.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/blepharoplasty/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon