Long Distance Between Nostril and Teeth As a Result of the Nose Being Situated Too High in my Face?

hi i m a female whose distance fr forehead to eyebrow < eyebrow to nose tip

Rhinoplasty for a tall nose

+1

Dear chloegirl85,

1. It sounds like your nose is too long
  2. This can be fixed with a rhinoplasty to make it in better proportion
  3. When you are ready, please visit a rhinoplasty specialist who can answer all of your questions and address all of your concerns

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

+1

Please post several photos and describe what change you would like to achieve. There are a variety of options available but it is difficult to assess your concerns just based on a brief description. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Long nostril to teeth

+1

Cannot answer question without adequate photos. See several facial aesthetic specialists. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Dear Chloe,

Thank you for your post.  A clear front and profile photo will help in this discussion.

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon