How long will discoloration last after Mesotherapy?

Two month ago I had mesotherapy in my inner thighs    I'm still have nogules but they are very slow became smaller.  What  worries me  its discoloration. Skin in the site if injections looks bluesh   like its brused.  Original bruses are gone.  But blue color stays.  If I press on the area it's blunches    Please advise if this can be fix.  I m very concern. Thank you

Depends on Injection

+1
There are some expert practitioners who have advocated the use of injectable therapies into the dermis or mesoderm of the scalp. It really depends upon what your provider intends to inject as part of your mesotherapy program.

This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.