How Long Do Breast Take to Drop and Fluff?

I had a ba 7weeks ago now i see my breast smaller and more separated is this normal for them to separate?

Breast Implants take about 3 months to drop after Breast Augmentation

+2

Thank you for your question. Your concerns are quite normal.

Your breast implants will look much better in another month as it takes about 3 months for the implants to drop after breast augmentation.

Ask your doctor about "Breast Implant Displacement Exercises" as massaging the implants often helps speed the softening and dropping of the implant.

If the implants feel hard and have not softened at all in 7 weeks be sure to see your doctor for a check up.

Breast Implants “Dropping and Fluffing”?

+2

I have seen breast implants take several months (3 to 6 months on average) to “drop and fluff”.  Usually, this movement of the breast implant causes the breast to look larger in general.