How Long Should the Blue Peel Stay On?

how long should a blue peel stay on my instrution are not clear mine has been on 4days

Post blue peel instructions

+2

Ther blue peel is a TCA(trichloracetic acid )peel. Once the peel  has been applied and the application of the acid is stopped there is no further penetration of the acid. Over the next several days, up to a week, you should experience peeling of the dead skin. This is the actual peeling process.Usually ,application of a moisturizer and /or hydrocortisone is suggested by Obagi. There are actual post procedure instructions from the Obagi Company that may be helpful to you.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Melarase creams after Blue Peels

+1

The treated skin and blue dye should begin to peel once the underlying skin has had time to heal.  The timing depends on the depth of the peel.  After a Blue Peel, I begin my patients on Melarase creams. 

Obagi Blue Peel post treatment

+1

The "damage" to the skin from an Obagi Blue Peel is immediate. Within minutes after the acid has been applied there is little, if any, further penetration and your skin begins its healing process. This can take a week or more. During the healing process, I recommend splashing cool to luke warm water on the skin and using a very mild cleanser, if any. Emollient creams or ointments, even plain petroleum jelly, can be applied for the first week until the dead skin is shed.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/obagi-medical-systems/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon