How is a Long and Bent Nose with Narrow Bridge Corrected?

I would like to know what techniques of rhinoplasty or septoplasty are used to correct a long and bent nose with an excessively narrow bridge? How complex is the surgery for a young healthy patient?

How to correct a long narrow bent nose with Rhinoplasty?

+1

Photos would help in the evaluation.  What caused your nose to be bent and overly narrow?  Was it trauma or previous Rhinoplasty?  These are just a few of the things that I'd need to know before making any sort of recommendation.  You might consider having a few consultaions for Rhinoplasty.

Correcting a long and crooked nose

+1

without an examination it is impossible to say. typically the inside is crooked as well, so that a septoplasty is performed and some of the cartilage is used as a spreader graft to expand the narrow mid portion of your nose if indicated.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose involves straightening the crooked septum and widening the narrow bridge with grafts.

Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

I'd recommend that you resubmit your question and include a couple of photos of your nose (front and side views).   It would be much easier to provide you with advice on surgical correction if I could see what your nose looks like.

Jenifer L. Henderson, MD
Silverdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to do a complex rhinoplasty/septoplasty

+1

It takes years of training AND HANDS ON EXPERIENCE for BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS  to do this!

Barry H. Dolich, MD
Bronx Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Without examination it is impossible may be irrisponsible to tell you what tchnique. It depend what is the cause of the problem what structure is presen and what structure is missing