How Long Before the Worsening of the Wrinkles Starts to Look Better?

I have been on Obagi nu derm for 3 weeks now. I have had the peeling, red, burning skin but it is getting better. My skin is very tight feeling and I have noticed that my under eye wrinkles and over all appearance of my face looks worse than before. I have read that this does happen as part of the process. I was just wondering how long before this subsides.

Obagi NuDerm and Wrinkles

+1

It typically takes 4 to 6 weeks for your skin to become acclimated to Obagi treatments. Once you get past that point things usually begin to improve, sometimes dramatically. Hang in there and it should get better soon.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/obagi-medical-systems/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon