How Long Before They Even Out? (photo)

Left breast was larger prior to surgery. I had a breast lift and reduction to match smaller size then a augmentation which was supposed to be to a d cup. Now two weeks after post op left breast is still noticeably bigger. And right breast barely fits a size c bra. Really frustrated and depressed cause no way I can afford another surgery. I know it may be too soon to tell but what do I do in the mean time to mask the noticeably smaller breast. I'm in the same situation as before surgery.

Breast lift and augmentation for asymmetry looks very good at this stage

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. Correction of breast asymmetry is a very complex art that requires significant skill on the part of your plastic surgeon.

At this point I must say that it looks to me like you have had excellent surgery and should achieve significant improvement in your breast asymmetry once you have healed.Expect it to take 6-12 weeks to see improvement.

It is important to understand that you need a significant period of healing to appreciate your final result. If after 6 months you feel you want to go larger then larger breast implants could be placed. However the third image above looks very good to me for the procedure that you have had

How Long Before They Even Out?

+1

They will not even out! You can have either larger implant placed in right side or fat grafts to increase size. 

Volume differences

+1

Give yourself 4-6 months to see how the two breasts settle out.  They look in the post-op that they were probably two very different shapes to begin with. Pre-op photos would have been helpful.

How Long Before They Even Out?

+1

Expect 6 weeks to 4 months. It is not surprising that the breast that was reduced would have considerably more swelling than the enlarged breast.

As to masking the size difference, it would be best to discuss this with your surgeon, but options will be loose fitting clothes or padding the smaller side.

Patience.