How Long Before Swelling/firmness Decrease After Smart Lipo?

I had abdominal smart lipo performed 6 weeks ago and am still experiencing lots of swelling. I wore my compression garment for the first 4 weeks post op, and have been wearing spanx (only during the day) for the past 2 weeks. My stomach is somewhat flatter in the morning, but seems to gradual swell more as the day progresses. When can I expect to see results emerge?

3 months to see results of SmartLipo

+2

Thanks for the question.  It takes about 3 monts to see the final outcome of SmartLipo.  Some patients a little longer to see the maximal skin tightening.  It is normal to have a little swelling at the end of the day at tsix weeks.  The wait is well worth it.  SmartLipo gives amazing results.  Be patient.

Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after liposuction

+1

Swelling is quite common after liposuction. You have to give it time to settle down.  It may take 4 months or longer.

Swelling/firmness Decrease

+1

In general terms I advise my personal Smart lipo Triplex patients final results can take up to 3 months. Have you tried lymplatic massages or external ultrasound therapy? 

Results

+1

The timing of results that you can easily see varys greatly from patient to patient and by how much was removed. Three to six months is a good figure to rely on.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD