How Long Before Swelling/firmness Decrease After Smart Lipo?

I had abdominal smart lipo performed 6 weeks ago and am still experiencing lots of swelling. I wore my compression garment for the first 4 weeks post op, and have been wearing spanx (only during the day) for the past 2 weeks. My stomach is somewhat flatter in the morning, but seems to gradual swell more as the day progresses. When can I expect to see results emerge?

3 months to see results of SmartLipo

Thanks for the question.  It takes about 3 monts to see the final outcome of SmartLipo.  Some patients a little longer to see the maximal skin tightening.  It is normal to have a little swelling at the end of the day at tsix weeks.  The wait is well worth it.  SmartLipo gives amazing results.  Be patient.

Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after liposuction

Swelling is quite common after liposuction. You have to give it time to settle down.  It may take 4 months or longer.

The timing of results that you can easily see varys greatly from patient to patient and by how much was removed. Three to six months is a good figure to rely on.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Swelling/firmness Decrease

In general terms I advise my personal Smart lipo Triplex patients final results can take up to 3 months. Have you tried lymplatic massages or external ultrasound therapy?