How Long Before I Can Stop Worrying About Infection After Surgery? How Many Days?

I have Crouzons syndrome so my face has required many surgeries to make me appear more normal. Last year my doctor performed surgery, he put cheek implants in my face which resulted in an infection and the removal of the hardware. Then I had another surgery and once again there was another infection and we had to remove the hardware. Now i have just had another operation, only this time we used my own bone from my skull as implants its been 12 days

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your issues and the problems with infections after cheek implants which in my experience of using them for Cheek Augmentation for over 25 years is quite rare.  The plastic surgeon that did your cheek augmentation would be the one to give you some idea of when you are the most venerable to post-op infections but IMHO, it would be the first month.  Following that, the incidence should decrease dramatically. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com